Thursday, November 19, 2015

Window Treatments and Potatoes

We bought our gold potatoes for Thanksgiving last night while at Costco.  This morning I found Ben on the kitchen floor hugging them and saying, "I love potato products!"  This from a boy who has acted for the last 3 years as if anything potato containing besides french fries was instant death.  Progress.  I'll take it!
 And my less than stellar but reasonably functioning Roman shades!  When I selected fabric, I said geometric pattern, stylish, geometric pattern, stylish...but old Marianne won.  So be it.  I can use geometric patterns for the future couch pillows...maybe some yellow/cream chevron and some blue geometric getup to tie it all together???
 Down
And close up
And open, because I am A LOVER OF LIGHT.  It took 3 years, but now when I am up early or late I can hang out in the front room and not disturb anyone else in the house.  Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment