Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tired but Oh So Thankful

First off, I am a minimalist decorator.  A) not a lot of money to spend on decorating.  B) not a lot of time to spend on decorating.  C) children destroy deocrations.  (I know, I know, lots of ladies can do tons under these circumstances...not me).  I have been so overwhelmed that though I did get my Thanksgiving mantel up to put us in the mood that was about all.  I think the kids kind of missed our turkey who took a bit of a beating after last year's Thanksgiving.  I was just too tired to worry, but BLESS LILY.
 With her plethora of vacation time she found him and cut many, many feathers and got the kids excited to write on them and me excited to write on them.
 She even took it a step further and made a funny "story".  His name is Fatso.  The more thankful we are, the fatter he gets.
We are never too busy or too tired that we shouldn't be counting our blessings.  Thanks for the reminder, Kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment