Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ode to my bathroom heater?

It's a no picture post because who wants a picture of my bathroom heater?  Remember me talking about being the hibernating bear?  Well, said bear likes to crank up the bathroom heater on cold winter mornings and enjoy a hot shower, knowing when I step out the bathroom will feel like a sauna.  Leaving the bathroom, that's a whole different problem, and we won't even talk about how bad hot showers are for my skin and hair.  I am SO, SO, SO THANKFUL for hot water and bathroom heaters.  Huge blessings I take for granted.

1 comment:

  1. I understand this enjoyment of yours. I like it too. The problem I had from April until about two weeks ago was that my bathroom/shower heater had died. Dead, broken, cold room. I sorely missed that little bit of pleasure. But now it is back and I am happy!

    ReplyDelete