Friday, November 6, 2015

'Tis the Season

This will be what today looks like.  Daph got our first stomach bug of the 2015-2016 season.  After all that sanitizing of grocery carts and only 3 kids in the nursery on Sundays, I'm not sure how she is first to be contaminated, but here we are.

In other thoughts, I have got to up my exercise game this winter.  I love outdoor exercise.  I do not like gyms.  I do not like exercise videos.  I like to be outside.  When it turns cold, I turn into a hibernating bear.  I want to stay warm inside and eat lots of food.  I took the below pic this morning on my extremely brief walk.  With my bum destined for an office chair 10 hours today, I thought anything to get my blood pumping beats nothing.  6 days a week lady!  You need to be doing something, anything, for 30+ minutes 6 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment