Sunday, November 22, 2015

Our Girls

Another me taking a cell phone pic of a pic kind of day, so bear with me...

This is what Daphne wore to church today:
 Were were waiting outside because Mommy only brought 1 extra diaper instead of 2, and Daddy was bringing a second diaper from home.  Daphne was as happy as she could be.

Oh, no!  Where did Daddy go?

He is gone.  I miss my Daddy so.
And then, we have from about 10 years ago Lily in the same dress.  They are definitely sisters, and with some facial expressions look like the same girl.  I am fascinated to see what they look like as grown women.  Definitely DIFFERENT personalities from day 1, however.

And because it's late and I'm tired, you totally get the added benefit of craning your head to the right to check out Miss Lily.  Consider it a stretch to ease all that tension you are carrying in your neck.

And now to the left....there you go...just a few more seconds.   Ahhhh.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment