Monday, November 9, 2015

Bathroom Cleaning

 Nothing, nothing around mi casa happens normally, including cleaning bathrooms.  First, Shawn insisted on playing music because the silence was scaring him.  You can tell what our house must sound like on a regular basis if 3 people is just too eerily quiet.  Then, naturally, a dance party ensues...which is probably a good thing because I don't go to dances any more, but I do dance with my kids...and it makes them laugh...like it would probably make most people laugh...but their laughter is loving and amused and happy...no mocking...maybe when they are teenagers...













WARNING:  WAY TOO MANY PICTURES OF LITTLE GIRL USING THE TOILET AS HER THRONE.

Naturally, DG must, must, MUST be in the middle of the cleaning...kind of like the cat when I'm sewing, so once the toilet was clean, she got very proud as she learned how to climb onto the toilet.  A new skill.  Who knows where this may take us.  DG is in a make ALL THE FACES stage.  She tries them all out, so I had to take a bunch of pictures as she was in one of her moods.  Below you can see happy, shy, sad, angry, and more, including stop trying to do my hair mom, I will just rip it out (that is a face I know well).  May your bathroom cleaning be half as lively as mine, although I guarantee it will probably go a lot faster for you if it isn't.






Yep, we make a good, though absolutely ridiculous, team for Project Disinfect the Bathrooms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment