Tuesday, January 15, 2013

That Kind of Day

Today was that kind of day.  Best laid plans fell apart.  To illustrate, the highlights of my day were Downton Abbey while folding laundry and the fact that our Franz Bread outlet has awesome customer service.  I am thankful for a new beginning every day.  I suppose the day wasn't a total loss in that I learned that my chicken pot pie is delish with curry powder.  Who would have guessed?  Also, when I had to call our HelpDesk after having a software issue when I was supposed to be working, my lovely service representative, Mohamed, and I had a fab conversation about United States snow and other such fascinating topics.  Nobody from India customer service has ever engaged me in conversation before-I am used to awkward conversation while the computer restarts, etc., but, no, today it was more pleasant than usual.  Back tomorrow with a tooth fairy tale.  Hooray for chocolate and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment