Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013-The Year of...Possibilities

OK, I have crazy ideas-not all the time but sometimes.  I started this blog 2-3 years ago and crashed soon thereafter.  I have some blogs I really enjoy reading, though, and I still have that desire to have this kind of connection with family/friends, so I am trying again.  Actually, I feel a little doubtful I will have the time for it, so I am not inviting people to this blog until I've proven to myself that I can actually pull this off, time and energy and desire wise, so if anybody gets notices I posted this, just ignore them until it is actually factually fact that I can be consistent...to some extent.  I don't really know what I should post because I try LOTS of yummy recipes, deadly, naughty ones, healthy ones, cheap ones, you name it.  I can be crafty too, though I doubt I'm cool enough to do any kind of tutorials (except for maybe how to change a diaper, scrub a toilet, how to remain calm and clean up after there have been 5 kitchen "accidents" involving 3 kids in less than 10 minutes, what to do while waiting on hold FOR-EV-ER with customer services of various companies).  I have funny kids, as many people do.  I like to draw silly comics about my life, like I used to draw about my sister when we were teens, so those could be fun to share, though I may be the only 1 laughing.  And pictures-we always are getting in trouble for not sharing pictures, pictures, pictures of our young adorables, so I see a blog as a way to share these more than once a year.  Also, I have been told by a few people who I quite like and think something of that I have a way with the written word that speaks to them.  Admittedly that may only be the case for those 2-3 people, but I would love if what I had to say was interesting or funny or uplifting to somebody, and if not, I also love how a blog can be a great journaling method, documenting in word and picture for yourself and your posterity, and maybe it could save me from being prosecuted some day too. :)  So, as it is the first day of the year and I am desperate to give it a whirl-but I also need to be working right now-here is my humble first post.  If anyone does read this, just love me even though this is a sad little introspective post, and if you don't love me, no reading my posts.  I have blocking powers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment