Saturday, February 1, 2014

Woohoo!

I journaled every day for a whole month.  That's something for me.  Our house has been full of pounding today as Hubby has been transferring shelving from the office closet to Judy's room.  It will be so nice to find a place for all the stuff in her room.  Best of all, I didn't hear any swearing when he hammered his thumb.  50% of the minions and I went to our Stake baptism to support a sweet girl from our ward.  I love baptisms as I always feel the Spirit when I'm at one.  Then we had a dinner date with friends.  It's been a long time and was pretty fun.

13 days or in my reality/fantasy world 14 days when my MIL will be here OR in my absurd fantasy world, this baby would come tonight.  Fifth time and I'm still terrified about the pain and the what-ifs.    Must remember that once it is really happening it can't last forever, and the destination will be SO WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment