Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 268

Approximately.

 I forget how up to 38 weeks pregnancy is not too terrible for me and then....

Oh well, possibly and likely the last time, so I should be enjoying this, right?  I will say it is sweet (when done gently) to feel little toes tickling my ribs.  Oh, and during church today, Quiet and Judy were both leaning on my tummy and feeling a bunch of movement.  Quiet's eyes would light up.  Judy kept saying again and again all day how she was so happy to finally feel lots of movements.  Up to this point, sister had teased her and stopped whenever I tried to let her feel kicks.

I have little energy and lots to do this next week, so I guess much prayer is in order.  God can lighten the weight I feel and give me strength I don't have but need.

No comments:

Post a Comment