Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Whew!

A long busy productive (not the nicest mom in the world though) day.  I have some cleaning that must get done this week, and a few other to-do's that I'm sure will make me hold this baby in until I get them done.  So I was busy today.  So busy, but won't bore you with the details.  Suffice it to say that in the evening within a 20-minute span I lost all faith in child kind and then that faith was redeemed.  I LOVE IT WHEN MY KIDS DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING WONDERFUL TO SHOW THEIR LOVE OR THAT THEY DO KNOW HOW TO HELP MAJORLY, all without being asked.

I officially have all of Baby's things washed and put away as of today.  I have protected the bassinet from being the cat's abode so that icky kitty germs and hair aren't on my sweet little one's bed.  AND, the latest I have ever done it, I packed my hospital bag.  Now I feel ready on that front...not for the nearly unbearable pain but supply wise and for the wonderful after baby has arrived time when we get to bond in the hospital.  Hubby even got an old phone reactivated and on our account, so we have a home phone with lots of numbers so that we are prepared for all eventualities.  Now..................we wait...........while baby gains weight.  Please don't be 9 pounder, please don't be 9 pounder, but I love you no matter what.

AND, even though I don't often use this forum as a shout-out place for my husband, he really made me happy after a somewhat exhausting day.  Even though he had worked an extra-long day, came home late, etc., he let us all burden him with our needs before he even got any cave time.  He looked for a library book, found Dragon a Valentine box, and he remade (in the amazing way only he can) Quiet's bed (which has been unmade for nearly a month because he sleeps heathen style (heathen how my mom says it as in undignified, not as in an unbeliever/devil worshiper.  Husbands are amazing sometimes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment