Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Judy was VERY moody.

This is actually a happy story.  Once upon a time I was supposed to recover from pregnancy, and so my mom-in-law taught and encouraged my children to help their mom out by doing after dinner cleanup.  They were willing, and the boys seemed eager to please.  Judy started that way until she realized this would be a long-term expectation.  So comical but sad.  I relaxed on the couch, proud and thankful for my awesome, cooperative family, my sweet thoughts interrupted every so often by my daughter peering around the corner glaring at me like it's all my fault.  I'm so thankful for Lucas's mom, who has the patience that I do not right now, so that Judy didn't get out of it no matter how she sulked or fussed.

What the 2-year-old Hulk got to do meanwhile.  Sometimes being 2 is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment