Friday, March 14, 2014

Silent Night

See DG be a sweet girl.  It is calm here at my house while I work until the wee hours later tonight, but when the oldests get back I'm sure the chaos will up to near normal levels.  For now, I like looking over at an adorable little girl in between typing reports.
Speaking of reports and this week, see below to notice how kindly Hulk and DG were to let me shower the other morning without interruption-no easy feat but with some good vibrations and Clifford, we pulled through.

And, yes, DG pic overkill, but if she's my last I'm going crazy, so there.  Rather than in one of her many sleepers, it is so fun to see her in outfits.  I got this number on clearance earlier this week so she has at least 1 0-3 month outfit besides Sunday dresses.  A little girl cardigan?  YES!  Check out the baby leg chubby thigh crease.  Love her so much.

Unfortunately, I do have a pic of Judy Moody, but it was throwing a fit, so, um, I'm just not mean enough to post it...only to take the picture.  Bwahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment