Sunday, March 9, 2014

Four Weeks

Fencer pose.  Hanging in there.  I start work tomorrow, so I am nervous about the great balancing act getting added to.  I can only try my best!  DG is smiling more, though not consistently.  Poor girl has the sniffles but is persevering well.  She is my beautiful little silly one as she tries to focus those eyes-loves when I wear striped shirts.

Keeping it real with piano and Judy.  We have started having to be like hawks (concerned, patient, loving ones) as her piano teacher was concerned.

Dragon Master is still enjoying Cubs, obsessed with Star Wars origami, and giving me piles of video game facts always ( time to unplug?).

My dear little Quiet Man-we have started the process of getting him private speech therapy.  Our insurance covers 28 sessions.  Miracles prayed for always appreciated.

Hulk is a delight but says NO to most things we ask him to do, even under "duress".  He did set the table today all by himself and put stuff away...pretty good for a 2 year old.  

All in all, I can't get enough of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment