Monday, December 22, 2014

General Hooliganism and A Heart Warming Moment

Survived the madness between Thanksgiving and Christmas Vacation.  You've NO IDEA what a feat that was, but here we are.  Let some baking madness begin.  After work today, I kicked off by helping the kids make Rice Krispies snowmen.  They each let their individuality shine.

Matt may have already devoured his before I could snap a pic.  He was in it to win it, I guess.
 Lily
 Ben, of course

 Shawn may have gotten drunk with the power of being able to use as much frosting as he wanted to.

Below, I always seem to go fumbling for my phone camera when I see such awesome moments.  Times like this I am so thankful that Lucas is the father of my kids.  Not every kid gets a dad who will just sit down and take the time with them to build a birdhouse, without the kid even asking, begging or pleading, and right after working a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment