Monday, December 22, 2014

45 Weeks

Poor Bambina has been sick.  She spent a long time cuddling with Daddy yesterday.  Blasted older bro infected her, but she is still kicking AND SCREAMING (naturally) through it all.  
DG has started a legitimately delightful new habit of exploring the house after dinner.  It is the one time of day when she doesn't care if I am out of sight.  She knows where I am and then crawls off to various rooms to check out her environment.  Pretty cute to watch.  I'll get focused on the other kids and then think, "Oh no, Daphne!"  She will just be contentedly right around a corner or hidden behind a chair, rearranging kitchen stools.  It's kind of very nice to see her so comfortable...at least for that beautiful time between dinner and, "Oh my goodness I'm tired!  Help me go to sleep!"

No comments:

Post a Comment