Monday, December 15, 2014

44 Weeks

Shrill shrieking fills my days!  But when I hold Daphne and play with her, I have the sweetest little girl ever.  Her crawl, scoot, flop techniques of movements are pretty fun, and she is getting pretty good at nearly pulling up to standing, especially when she is clinging to my leg sobbing as I try to cook.  Trust me, I try to be a good mom...it's just the feeding the WHOLE family and rudimentary household tasks that cause conflicts between Daphne and I.
 Yelling at me in the kitchen...happens a lot.
I laugh at her in this pic.  Her hair looks all neat and orderly...unless you look close.  Know how a mullet is business in front, party in the back?  Daphne has a business side (her right) and a party side (her curly, super long left).  She doesn't care, though.  I'm sure will get it all figured out eventually.

She communicates often with her sweet little hisses (trust me, they are sweet even though they are hisses), and she says lots of things that sound like words...just not in our language.  She is super tickly.  If I even just start moving my hand toward her belly she giggles.  I am so happy I have this little girl.  Learning lots...though a few gray hairs are growing upon my head now, literally.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the gray club. Though I do color mine. I like the description of Daph in the kitchen squealing.....i bet the acoustics are excellent.

    ReplyDelete