Sunday, October 26, 2014

37 Weeks

Sniff.  There are 15 weeks until Daphne is 1 year old.  Why???   Mostly joking because though I started our journey together with the best intentions to relish every moment, wow, she just, wow, the screaming when I leave her, the contempt for anyone else who tries to give her love, wow.  She is just a little baby trying to make it in the world, so I know she means no hard feelings but.,,Wow.

Oh but when she is happy and inquisitive I just fall completely in love and awe and feel all the stress she can bring melt away.  Tooth 6 is here, with much waling and gnashing of teeth.  She dives to reach things from a sitting position and is always bobbing her head here, there and everywhere to see what is going on.  Her babbling/talking is sweet music to my ears.  One step closer to telling us all she has to say WITH WORDS.
 Above, I put her in the toy car and she was in heaven.  She scoots it backwards by standing and pushing off before she plops back on the seat with her bum.

This pic makes me a happy mama.  An unidentified brother took it, but look at how joyful those sibs giving her attention and love make that baby feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment