Sunday, November 2, 2014

38 Weeks and Halloween

Hmm.  Daphne was unhappy about some of this week...like the parts where I wasn't holding her.  No new developments that I can think of, though we did get her a doorway jumper because she loves bouncing and jumping.  She came to school to volunteer in Bro Ben's class and got oohed and ahhed over.  She was a pirate baby for Halloween, oh so cute, and she giggled and giggled during her second time swinging at the park.  She is my Daphne, slayer of bananas.

                                     



And Halloween was FUN.  We had Aphrodite, Steve from Minecraft, a ninja and a ghost.  They got to be exactly what they wanted and it cost me $1.  Shawn trick or treated with us for a few blocks, and then the rest of us stayed out until 9:20.   Candy palooza!  I love Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. haha. I love the humor about her being unhappy about not being held. Makes me wonder if I was that way as a child. hmmm. No wonder I am anti hugs sometimes...too much holding as a child. Also great sleeping picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we wonder why Mom got so weird. LOL! Wait until you see what I'm like after making it through Daphne's baby/toddlerhood. And we'll see if she has the hug issue thing too. She is overall fun and cute but WOW, she is making me stretch.

    ReplyDelete