Monday, October 6, 2014

34 Weeks

 I like to call the top one The Thinker
Daphne is full of charm...as long as she is close to me.  I laugh (sigh) when she is in a room, happy with someone else who has finally got her cheerful and calm.  Then when she hears my voice or I walk in she starts to fuss/cry like it was just miserable while I was gone.  She is getting good and causing mischief, though she still hasn't realized the joy that awaits her if she actually starts to crawl.  She spilled soup in my lap and all over the floor this week, for example.  

I think she is just generally a bit more anxious personality, a little more timid in some ways and just needs reassurance constantly.  Oh, and she is a short nap taker.  She brings us all a lot of joy.  I especially like seeing Lily haul her around, being her little mother, or watching Matt sing Baby Shark to her with very enthusiastic actions.  She lives for sibling attention, sometimes more than mommy attention, so when she gets both she definitely has a satisfied little smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment