Sunday, August 10, 2014

26 Weeks

How could she turn 6 months old already?  My marvelous girl went to her first movie yesterday, poor thing.  It was dark and loud, but she did great with just a little nurse talking and a small bout of hiccups.  I do think Little Miss got a little scared/overwhelmed and hid her head against me when she woke one time, but she fell back asleep speedily.  She didn't cry or fuss once.  As exhausting as it can be at times, there is something very rewarding to know your baby can handle anything as long as she knows she is safe in Mom's arms.

Funnily enough, Daph trained herself to use a binkie after the movie.  I put it in her lap because she HAS to have something to teeth on,  and at our next stop she was sucking away.  I hesitate to use it too much because I don't want her to have to be weaned but she likes it; she actually likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment