Monday, August 4, 2014

25 Weeks

Why does 25 seem like such a milestone?   25 weeks we've had little Daph.  It's been a wild ride, but she feels to,have always been a part of our family by now.  I suppose she was at least watching all along...and STILL chose to join our team.  She must like adventure.

She is possibly a comedian.  I've read time and again that a baby's personality starts manifesting itself when they are still young.  I wonder how accurate it  is.  If it's correct, I predict Daphne to have a sensitive personality and to love to make people laugh.  This week she started bobbing her head back randomly and, getting just plain silly when she is tired, she'll bob her head all around like a bobble head, stick out her tongue, suck her lip.  She can make people,laugh.

Her pic this week is from speech therapy.  I took the boys and her with me, and we were in a fairly small room.  While Ben was working with his therapist, the boys played.  I spotted some tiny pink sunglasses and then I did a silly photo shoot.  The 4 of us had too much fun. So I'm impressed Ben was able to focus with all the goofiness behind him (albeit quiet goofiness). 

No comments:

Post a Comment