Friday, September 25, 2015

Can you tell school started?

I actually pulled off a weekly post for, what...4 or 5 weeks, and then BAM!  A lot has happened, naturally, with all the bodies in this house.  Here's just a taste because who wants to try to write about 6 weeks of glorious regular days?  Not me...condensed versions are best sometimes.  In no particular order:

1.  Preschool.  Why do moms have to take pictures when all you want is to see and to meet and to do and to play?
 2.  Cleaning...not nearly enough, but here is documented evidence that some took place.
3.  Back to school feast.  This years was about bees.  We should be busy little bees in all the best ways.
 4.  Lots and lots of stealing the siblings' things after they leave them lying around within reach...destruction of said things is likely naturally going to happen.
 5.  Building train tracks.  It's Shawn's jam right now.
6.  Back to school survival of first day.  Middle school start was rough for my Amazon woman, but she is starting to, dare I say, thrive...at least a little.
 7.  SO MANY 1-YEAR-OLD-MADE messes.  So, so, so many.  Living up, this little one is.
 8.  Some beautiful recharging and calorie burning walks.
 9.  A lot of naps, none of them by me, darnit.
 10.  Birthdays!!!  I captured Lily's on my real camera...and some rather incriminating videos of her party; however, here is a lovely shot of this darling duo making my birthday treat.  They did well!
 11.  See, I said, SO MANY MESSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment