Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day

I will have my act together better next year, because I have important plans for such a day, but this year we KISSed, which is what I do best.

I had to work a full day on V Day, so I made cookies the day before, and the kids and I decorated them Saturday morning before I needed to work.  We had fun, of course.  Below are some of Lily's.  Shawn went frosting crazy, naturally, and grossed himself out, throwing his away.  After I finished work, I got the kids pizza and made them Cupid Float with Cherry 7-Up and a licorice straw.
 The day before V Day, Shawn, Daph and I braved being helpers at Matt's school party.  Look at HER!!!  The purple tutu completes me...when she's wearing it.
 Matthew is always so proud when I manage to make it to school to help.  He wanted to show me things and gave lots of hugs and kisses.
 Daph and Shawn honed their eating cheerios off the floor skills...keeps me humble, and I stopped most of it at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment