Monday, November 24, 2014

41 Weeks

Daphne has perfected bum crawling.  She is amazing at it, often to the point I don't see her do it, but obviously she does.  She is so close to being able to regular crawl, if she wouldn't loath being in crawling position so much.  This little lady has her own ideas and her own personality, and I am not to mess with them...ever.  She has made that clear.
 It's okay to be so loved.  It won't last long anyway.  Older sister is getting very emotional with me often now.  I'd prefer that emotion be love instead of loathing, so I'll take the koala girl.
 Fortress of solitude.  I got a ton done while she played in her brothers' Star Wars then...then she pulled it over on herself (no harm done as it is all fabric) and decided it wasn't so fun.
She seems to be starting to teeth again and so that's something to look forward to.  Her daddy showed me the cutest pics of her playing with and cuddling with Enzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment