Thursday, October 25, 2018

Life's Lemons

Sure enough, just when I thought most of the things in life were coming together, I feel like all the applies just got spilled out of my basket.  No, it's not that bad, but I feel like it.  So I'm doing some thinking.  And I'm disappointed that I was happy as a clam to start blogging again until BOOM, and then suddenly I want to just hide away and go into survival mode.  I hope I can do better than that.  But it's been a less than stellar week, and I have a hard decision to make, not even trying to be cryptic; it's just there's not any kind of news to announce - it's all things I'm working out in my head.  Darn it.  I wish life were so much more simple sometimes.  I know, I know.  The tricky sticky messy bits are what help us grow, but I do get sick of having so many of them, of trying to juggle, keeping 15 balls (maybe handkerchiefs is more believable for me) in the air all the time.  

So, while I keep trying to figure things out...a beautiful picture (haha, mostly) of the kids and I on our annual Camel Back hike today to enjoy the fall colors of our beautiful city below.  We invited friends this year, and though it was out of my comfort zone to do so (such a ritualistic cave dweller I am), I'm so glad we did.  They are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment