Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fifty 50 L Weeks

Like, are you kidding me???  Anyway, busy week for Daphne.  She is now comfortable getting up and now, no more screaming to be rescued from the standing position (thank goodness).  She discovered toilets this week.  Boo!


She managed to make sounds in Primary today that are more high pitched than I'm sure a human has made before, but they were sounds of joy, so that is good news.

We have made a possibly earth-shattering, life-changing (for me) discovered that Daph likes music playing at night.  It helps her sleep much longer, sometimes even through the night.  Dear Dafferdil was waking me up at least 2 times a night for the last few weeks.  Lullaby music at night and no more.  That was literally divine inspiration.  Can we say wit's end?

Oh she is precious.  When she is not exhausting me, bless her heart, I feel the most overwhelming love for her.  I am quite sure I have the cutest, most clever, most cuddly, most beautiful baby EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment