Sunday, July 13, 2014

22 Weeks

Edit:  In retrospect, it looks like I have my daughter swaddled all weirdly in below pics.  Actually, she fell asleep holding my skirt and that's how she ended up.  My fashion sense is lacking...but not that badly.

Oh, this girl hates hot weather!  Parks, swim lessons...you name it and if it's above 90 she won't like it.  She does, however, act a good sport at nearly all times.

Gone are the days of nursing being her whole world.  She wants to see and interact with everyone, see where sounds and lights are coming from and so forth.  She had green eyes today, not sure if it was what she was wearing or what exactly.

 Little Lady also let Kristi, my secretary, take care of her the whole 2 hours of primary.  I'm so thankful for Kristi, who said she actually enjoys it.

Post exhausted nap:



No comments:

Post a Comment